- Six new spells added to the multiplayer modes, including a new creature named 'The Watcher'.
- More crafting items added to the maps.
- Subvert now has a % chance of success based on the strength and health of the target creature.
- Bows will wear and eventually be destroyed with use.
- Experimental handicap system added to make the game easier for new players to compete against veterans.
- Fix to creatures sometimes not defending their Warlock.
An update to the game recently went live that adds and tweaks some multiplayer features:
Want to discuss tactics, or get some hints and tips?
Visit the newly opened discussion boards here.
Small delay in the submission process, but The Last Warlock is finally available to download on the iOS App Store! Click the link below.
It's been a lot of hard work (especially all the multiplayer modes!), but The Last Warlock has finally been submitted to the iOS App Store! Expect it soon!
Other platforms are coming in the near future.
Here is a screenshot from the Quest 'Roch Castle'. This is a very free form Quest where your Warlock must explore the land solving it's puzzles, collecting loot and avoiding it's traps. An enemy Warlock roams these lands as well. Fight or avoid, the choice is yours!
Here is a promotional screen from the 'Moon Islands' quest. Each island is occupied by an enemy Warlock. You'll need swimming and flying creatures to help you here!
The first video trailer for the Last Warlock is here!
View it in HD on YouTube.
We're exciting to announce Sonic Sloth's first game - The Last Warlock.
It's a turn based strategy role playing game, played in a voxel world.
Cast spells, summon monsters, play through quests and defeat enemy Warlocks!
The game features a long single player experience as well as a multi-player battle mode and is coming soon to iOS, Android and PC.
To kick things off, here is a screenshot of the start area of one of the quests.